This document shows you where to go to find what you need!!
Communicating through our District Website: www.pcsd.org
- Become very familiar with the District and Building pages. The top and bottom menus have some of the same elements on district and building web pages.
- When you get to a page, notice the sub-pages in the side menu.
- Look for embedded links to other pages. They are a slightly different color.
Where to Find…
- Announcements: District Homepage and building web pages
- A calendar of events: District and building web pages include calendars
- Information about what is taught, textbooks and resources, as well as special programs like HAL. Special Education, and EL. Departments-Curriculum and Instruction- Content and Learning
- Information about the assessments that are used at each level, etc.: Departments-Curriculum and Instruction- Assessments
- Information about data analysis and learning results: Departments-Curriculum and Instruction-Learning Results
- Information about how we get better and accreditation: Departments-Curriculum and Instruction- Improvement Process
- School Board Information: District Homepage- About PCS- Board of Education; District Homepage- District News and/or Announcements
- Student Course Information and Grades: Teacher pages (on building web pages) and Infinite Campus (under For Parents tab)
- Parent/Guardian resources on helping with behavior, academics, etc.: For Parents-Parent Resources
- Fees and Payments: For Parents- Infinite Campus – (login and Fees and/or Payments is on the left menu)
- Registration links: For Parents- Infinite Campus (login and Online Registration link is on the bottom left menu)
- Other Parent/Guardian supports (i.e. calendars, links to activities sites, links to lunch services, handbooks, etc.): For Parents
- Information about Nutritional and Health Services: Departments -Nutrition and/or Health Services
- Technology ideas and games: Departments-Technology
- A Place to Share My Ideas and Opinion: Let’s Talk (under For Parents, For Community, For Faculty, and For Students)
- Links to Twitter and Facebook: Click on Twitter and Facebook icons at the bottom or each page
Working in partnership to ensure Academic achievement, responsible Behavior and Civic engagement.