Assessment RolesDistrict and Administration
- Develop standards-based, developmentally appropriate, and aligned curriculum in major content areas. Supports students, parents, and teachers in the learning process.
- Provides effective content instruction thoroughly and thoughtfully throughout the year.
- Helps students learn about and use different testing-taking formats throughout the year.
- Helps students and parents understand how assessments are used to make instructional decisions.
- Does his/her best to learn the content throughout the year.
- Puts forth his/her best effort when taking the assessment.
- Explains to his/her student the value of getting a good education and the importance of assessments.
- Helps his/her student as they learn the content.
- Make sure his/her student is well-rested and well-fed when he/she comes to school the day of the test