Content and Learning
Working together to achieve Academic success, respectful Behavior, and Career readiness in a Safe environment.
What are our priorities in all subjects and grade levels?
- Reading closely
- Discussing effectively
- Writing using valid arguments and evidence
We know this will impact learning!
Student learning is impacted by how they think about challenging situations.
High Quality Learning
PCSD is Nebraska Frameworks Accredited.
Four Questions Guide Learning at PCSD.
- What do we want our students to know and be able to do?
- How do we know when they know it?
- What do we do if they don’t know it?
- What do we do if they do?
High Quality Curriculum
PCSD uses a thorough review process to select core and supplemental resources.
Serving PCSD Students
PCSD meets the needs of learners through providing high quality materials for core instruction. It supplements this instruction with programs targeted and meeting specific needs. PCSD offers the following programs.
- High Ability Learners (HAL)
- English Learners (EL)
- Special Education
- Career Education
- Growing Great Kids and Growing Great Socializations-Birth to Three
- PLUS Center
- Plattsmouth Academy for Learning (PAL) K-8, 9-12
- POPS Elementary After School Program